Solvay Energy Services’ aggregation offer helps you enhance your production.
As renewable energies become increasingly competitive, their regulatory framework is progressively favoring market-based valorization.
This new reasoning appeared in France with the adoption of the feed-in-premium scheme and makes the role of the aggregator essential.
The aggregator optimises and markets the electricity output of different production sites, each with their own characteristics (production range, capacity, location, etc.). This requires an in-depth knowledge of the markets, an ability to anticipate change, and know-how in production forecasts.
By collaborating with an aggregator, the producers secure their income and valorize their production assets.
The aggregation offer of Solvay Energy Services
Solvay Energy Services has developed an aggregation offer that helps producers valorize their production.
Solvay Energy Services provides:
- Adapted and complete purchase offers. You can opt for a fixed-price or variable-price buyback, or for a dedicated offer as part of the feed-in premium scheme;
- Flexible purchase offers. You do not need to commit to a settled production volume or make forecasts: we buy your electricity as it is produced and we take care of forecasts;
- Payment guarantees. The purchase price is secured by the financial strength of the Solvay Group;
- Transparency: The set purchase prices are a direct reflection of market prices;
- The possibility of valuing guarantees of origin associated with your production;
- The possibility of valuing guarantees of capacity associated with your production.
Discover our other Power offers
With over 10 years of experience in managing a portfolio of cogeneration facilities (totalling 750 MW), Solvay Energy Services helps you optimize the value of your assets.
Turn your means of production into complementary sources of income. Solvay Energy Services takes care of everything from guarantees of origin to energy Saving Certificates and flexibility management.